Number One Brand Milk Green Tea is exclusively grown & harvest from the cool mountainous regions in Thailand home to the greatest tea plantations in the world. Traditionally picked by skilled hands and blended by our tea masters, the tea releases an elegant aroma along with a sweet taste and pleasant flavor.
Our Milk Green Tea is best served with milk that can be savored either hot or cold. It can also be used as an ingredient to concoct your preferred beverage and it can be mixed with various products to create delicious recipes for confectioneries, sweets and ice cream etc.
Serving Suggestions for a tasteful drink of Milk Green Tea (Hot & Cold)
- Add 2 g. of Green Tea Mix to 200 ml. of boiling water.
- Stir it well and wait for 3-5 minutes (no boiling is required)
- Drain the with tea with strainer.
- Add in 20 g. of creamer and 20-40 g. of sugar or condensed milk.
- To serve it cold, and ice the drink or chill it in a refrigerator.
***Do not add too much tea or let the tea set for too long or else the drink may taste bitter which is only natural of tea***
- Green Tea : 94%
- Sugar : 5%
- Artificial Flavor : 0.55%
- Artificial Color (INS 102, INS 110, INS 133) : 0.45%